Bloodroot Salve is not difficult to use or to apply correctly, but you will need to follow a few steps in the correct order to achieve the best possible results.
- Do not apply Bloodroot Salve daily or treat multiple areas at once. Bloodroot Salve is most effective when applied every few days, allowing for optimal penetration and benefits through its active processes.
- Do not:
- remove the eschar once it has formed until a few days have passed.
- attempt to treat large problem areas without knowledgeable assistance.
- treat Bloodroot Salve as a replacement for a healthy diet and lifestyle, which are essential for strengthening the immune system.
For more information, join the growing “Bloodroot Discussion Group” on MeWe. Here you can find thousands of experienced Bloodroot users to offer help and support with your treatment.
Before you start
- Photographs are a great way to track the progress of your treatment. You can easily monitor changes while also allowing you to tell your story and encourage others by taking photographs periodically during the course of treatment. Photographs are also beneficial if you require further help or support.
- It is best to first seek information from the “Bloodroot Discussion Group” on MeWe to assess the best treatment approach based on size and area intended for treatment.
- Find further information at www.bloodrootsalve.com under the information tab and within FAQs.
- Carry out a skin test before treatment –
- Apply a small amount of Bloodroot Salve to a patch of healthy skin and cover for 24 hours
- There should be minimal redness or itching
- Following 24 hours, check there no adverse reactions and that test area is normal
- Treatment may begin once a successful skin test has been carried out
- Note: Bloodroot salve can result in a potent reaction that once started, will not stop until complete
- Wash and dry hands and area of treatment. Exfoliate the skin to prepare the treatment area to improve penetration.
- Stir Bloodroot Salve with a toothpick or similar tool. If dry, add a small amount of water and stir until smooth.
Application of Bloodroot Salve
- Apply salve over lesion with a thickness of 2 mm and a maximum diameter of 20 mm. Leave for 24 hours.
- Cover the treated area with a dressing or bandage to keep the salve in place. Gauze and paper tape is an alternative gentler option.
- Re-apply if the Bloodroot Salve detaches from the skin. Shower normally and re-apply salve afterward.
- Remove the salve by gently washing the treatment area if a strong inflammatory reaction is not detected. Re-apply in a day or two if unsatisfied with the result.
If you experience a strong reaction
- A sustained redness and swelling may be detected. In addition, a lump may rise under the skin along with small red spots within the area.
- It is normal for the Salve to absorb into the lesion and become a part of the eschar.
If you experience no visible reaction
- It may well be that the suspected tumor isn’t one after all. Bloodroot Salve is a pretty good indicator.
The Process of Using Bloodroot Salve
- Leave the Salve on the area to work within the treatment area and re-cover if possible. Change dressing daily, or as required.
- Use pain relief as necessary. We recommend clove oil diluted in carrier oil.
- Reapply Bloodroot Salve as necessary, if the reaction appears to stop prematurely.
- In time, the dead lesion will rise and separate. This is the eschar. Allow this to detach unaided.
- If during treatment a patch of white tissue becomes present amongst pink tissue, then you will most likely need to remove the rest of the lesion. Re-apply the salve mixed with aloe vera gel or use a gentle salve.
- Re-apply salve to the treatment area and allow it to work again if there is no reaction.
- Some treatment areas will require multiple applications. Multiple eschars may be ejected over this period.
- Keep the cavity moist, clean and covered to speed healing. Normal showering is suitable. Additionally, the Zen Healing Balm is very effective for accelerated healing and pain relief.
- Reports continually indicate that taking Bloodroot capsules along with the Salve can noticeably improve the treatment process. In particular, Cat’s Claw offers a powerful complimentary benefit when taken orally.
- We recommend taking Bloodroot capsules in addition to Bloodroot Salve for at least two months.
At Zenith Herbal, we strive to offer you the best products for the most effective treatments. Shop the Zenith Herbal online store for Bloodroot salve and capsules. We hope that you have a positive and beneficial experience with our Bloodroot Salve.
“Black salve is a topical escharotic used for the treatment of skin cancer. Although promoted as a safe and effective alternative to conventional management by its proponents, limited clinical research has been undertaken to assess its efficacy and potential toxicities. Patients are increasingly utilizing the Internet as a source of health information. As a minimally regulated space, the quality and accuracy of this information vary considerably. “
“Black salves are escharotic skin cancer therapies in clinical use since the mid 19th century. Sanguinaria canadensis, a major ingredient of black salve formulations, contains a number of bioactive phytochemicals including the alkaloid sanguinarine.”
Bloodroot Salve with DMSO (Deep Tissue) in Glass Jar, 25ml, Free Domestic ShippingUSD$38.80
Bloodroot Capsules :: Double Strength :: 100 CapsulesProduct on sale
Bloodroot Capsules (Triple Strength) with Cat’s Claw and PAPAYA! – 300mgUSD$44.80
Zen Skin Healing Balm and After-CareUSD$14.90