Zen Skin Healing Balm and After-Care (1/4 Fl Oz)
International buyers! We accept Bitcoin. Now we send to UK, AUS, NZ, CAN too!
We finally have a good way to accept payments from international customers after being debanked by all the "normal" payment methods. US customers too, of course.
Just select "Pay by Bitcoin" during Checkout and follow the prompts.
Zen Skin Healing Balm: Formulated for use during and after salve treatments
Lovingly handcrafted over a period of 3 days, using only 100% organic, sustainably harvested ingredients.
- Antibiotic, antifungal, and antiviral
- Healing, moisturizing, pain relieving, soothing, and protective
- Organic Coconut Oil and Shea Butter form the foundation of our Zen Skin Healing Balm. Both are easily absorbed by the epidermis and provide the benefits of being antioxidant, antibiotic, and antibacterial while providing hydration, reducing inflammation, (Source) assisting in skin repair, and scar reduction. (Source).
- Organic Beeswax is an excellent source of Vitamin A, which results in improved skin cell development (Source) while fighting bacteria. Beeswax aids in the absorption of the product while hydrating and protecting the dermis from environmental toxins while soothing irritated skin, fading dark spots, treating acne, eczema, and other derma issues.
- Cayenne Pepper is great for pain relief (Source). Don't worry, contrary to what you may think; it doesn't burn! Its pain-relieving capabilities stem from its ability to limit the production of "substance P," a chemical compound responsible for inflammatory pain processes in the body.
- Goldenseal is considered a natural antibiotic and is praised for its anti-inflammatory properties; it supports healthy skin healing. (Source). (We use only sustainably grown and harvested goldenseal)
- Vitamin E, an antioxidant, can stop or reverse the damage that free radicals cause to cells. (Source) As an antioxidant, it also aids in preventing our oils from going rancid, keeping our product fresh for longer for YOU.
- Frankincense, a natural astringent, strengthens and tightens the skin. Great for the rejuvenation of wounds, reducing the appearance of stretch marks and or scars. (Source)
- Myrrh, with its antioxidant and antiviral properties, dates to ancient Egypt, where it was used to relieve swelling and pain as well as ward off infections while healing skin wounds. In lab tests, it has been shown to kill and slow the growth of some cancer cells. (Source)
Although we originally intended our Zen Skin Healing Balm to promote healing after Bloodroot Salve treatment, it also works wonderfully as a night cream for reducing fine lines and wrinkles, promoting healthy smooth skin, fading dark spots, soothing dry cracked/chapped skin, clearing acne, eczema, rashes, and many other issues of the dermis.
We source all ingredients to be USDA certified 100% organically grown and sustainably harvested. (Some color variations can occur from batch to batch depending on the time of year and geographical location from which they are harvested).
Our Zen Skin Healing Balm is handcrafted in the USA by our Certified Aromatherapist to ensure that you get the most refined quality product available.
Uses Of Zen Skin Healing Balm:
- During and After Bloodroot Salve Treatment: We highly recommend the use of our Zen Skin Healing Balm for reduced scarring, and faster, healthy skin/cell repair if you're currently using or have just finished using Zenith Herbal's Bloodroot Salve. Bloodroot products are known for their healing properties when used for removing skin conditions such as warts or moles, or even benign or suspicious skin tumors. Zen Skin Healing Balm is an antibacterial and antiviral product, helping to prevent any infection after your salve treatment. Furthermore, its natural moisturizing ingredients and organic essential oils assist in soothing, protecting, and promoting faster regrowth of the new, healthy, dermal layer.
- Face Moisturizer for All Skin Types: Zen Skin Healing Balm is popularly used as a facial moisturizer for all skin types. Other facial moisturizers, especially those made with harsh chemicals, can cause further damage to sensitive skin; unlike Zen Skin Healing Balm which is made from naturally occurring, organic ingredients that will soothe your dry skin. Our Zen Skin Healing Balm is used by many for smoothing fine wrinkles and reducing dark spots and scarring.
- Reduce Skin Flare-Ups: Zen Skin Healing Balm is used for active phases of skin flare-ups, including itchiness, soreness, or a burning sensation, regardless of age and skin type. Use it to treat eczema, psoriasis, rosacea, and other chronic skin conditions.
- Fly away and Frizzy Hair: Zen Skin Healing Balm is literally used from head to toe. You can even use it to prevent frizzy, flyaway hair. Just rub a very small amount between palms of hands and lightly apply to hair before brushing as usual.
- For Cuticle Repair: Zen Skin Healing Balm prevents and treats dry cuticles on both hands and feet as well as cracked heels.
Zen Skin Healing Balm Ingredients and Their Benefits
What makes Zen Skin Healing Balm so superior? The answer is simple: it is handcrafted with love from natural occurring 100% organically grown, sustainably harvested ingredients. Each ingredient was carefully chosen to create the perfect solution of a natural healing balm for you.
- Coconut Oil: With its, antibacterial, antioxidant, antibiotic properties, along with high concentrations of fatty acids and monolaurin, coconut oil naturally aids in wound healing, reducing the risk of infection, while promoting faster healing and healthy cell regeneration after your salve treatment
- Shea Butter, which also has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties is found in many organic beauty products and balms, as it can fade scars, is easily absorbed to hydrate, and moisturize chapped/cracked skin, can prevent and fade stretch marks, heal sunburn, and provide “pro”-aging support
- When beeswax is combined with shea butter and essential oils the resulting balm acts as a moisture barrier for the skin, protecting it from drying out while also penetrating deeply into the dermis layer for healing
- Goldenseal is considered a natural antibiotic. It treats skin rashes, infections, skin ulcers, eczema, acne, blisters, itching, cold sores and more. Aside from being used in a skin balm, goldenseal can also used as a mouthwash to treat mouth ulcers - and as an eyewash for eye infections or pink eye
- Vitamin E is rich in antioxidants which prevent oils from going rancid, and is well known to promote skin health. Vitamin E also gives our Zen Skin Healing Balm a longer shelf life
- Cayenne is one of the key ingredient in our Zen Skin Healing Balm because it effectively reduces the pain caused by inflammation while preventing instances of bleeding or infection after salve treatment
- Frankincense is a gum resin from the Boswellia tree native to India, Farida, and the Middle East, Frankincense is a limited resource which makes it expensive and in high demand. Despite this, we only source sustainably grown and harvested Frankincense for our products. With its amazing antibacterial, antiseptic properties, Frankincense helps rejuvenate and repair the skin, reducing stretch marks and fading away scars. A 2013 study looked at the anticancer activities of two essential oils: Frankincense and Myrrh. The research showed that both oils have qualities that help fight cancer cells especially in skin
- Myrrh is an excellent antibacterial and anti-fungal resource; some recent studies and research is indicating that Myrrh Oil has some anticancer attributes. Myrrh Oil was found to reduce the replication as well as proliferation of human cancer cells. Because of its anti-fungal properties Myrrh aids in skin wound healing, as well as preventing infection. Because of this our Zen Skin Healing Balm can also be used to treat athlete's foot fungus and ringworm.
22 reviews for Zen Skin Healing Balm and After-Care (1/4 Fl Oz)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Hugh Varange (store manager) –
Thanks for the kind review!
Debbie P. (verified owner) –
Excellent product with multiple uses. Medicine cabinet essential.
Hugh Varange (store manager) –
Sylvia G. (verified owner) –
I purchased this for the first time and love this product. When it says Healing balm, it’s not just for use after blood root salve. It helps heal almost any skin trauma. And it stops itching almost immediately. It keeps your skin soft and pliable while healing. I’ve already ordered a second time.