Lindsay’s Salve Story
In August 2015, a mole on Lindsay’s back became uncomfortable. She contacted the the local dermatologist and was told it it would be couple of weeks before she could get an appointment.
In the meantime, she decided to try bloodroot salve. Here is Lindsay’s two-week photo diary of her salve treatment. It’s amazing!
- Mole pre-treatment
- Three days after application, a hard lump is forming under the skin.
- The dead tissue is separating.
- Within fourteen days, the lump has come out.
- The underside of the scab/eschar.
- The clean cavity remaining.
- Flash photo of the cavity.
For less than forty dollars, Lindsay avoided the dermatologist, the oncologist, the radiation technician, the surgeon, the pharmacy, etc. etc.
As soon as there is an image of the site after healing, I’ll post it.