Our Double-Strength Bloodroot Capsules were the original formulation and are still the reliable go-to capsules for long term maintenance. Bloodroot is commonly used as a herbal medicine in the right dosage. Ideal as supplements or remedy for people in Cancer treatments, bronchial ailments, and severe throat infections.
Double-Strength Bloodroot Capsules Product Features
- No fillers
- Users report multiple powerful health benefits
- Each capsule contains 250 mg pure herbs
- Contains Bloodroot, Graviola, Chaparral and Galangal (62.5mg of each herb)
- CLEAR GELATIN CAPSULES: No preservatives, additives, or GMO – Kosher and Halal
Also, Read on Zenith Herbal and on Wikipedia
- Bloodroot: Facts About Bloodroot and its Uses https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanguinaria
- Graviola: Graviola https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soursop
- Chaparral: Chaparral https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chaparral
- Galangal: Galangal https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galangal
Bloodroot Capsules (Double Strength) FAQs
Is there a regiment I can follow in taking Bloodroot Capsules?
The Easy-Starter Plan
From Days 1-3:
Begin by taking one capsule after breakfast. If one capsule is difficult to swallow, you can open the capsule and mix (half) the herbs with a small amount of honey.
From Days 4-6:
If your stomach is tolerating the initial dose, add one capsule at night.
From Days 7-9:
You may increase to two capsules in the morning.
From Days 10-12:
You may increase to two capsules at night.
From Day 13 – Onward:
You may increase to two capsules with a frequency of three times per day. After this, increase the dosage as needed.
Do you make your own Bloodroot Capsules?
It is our own formulation that a US 3rd party manufacturer makes for us.
Is this safe to take-in orally?
Yes. Most Bloodroot products that are toxic when taken orally contain Zinc Chloride which would be
What are the expected side-effects of taking bloodroot capsules?
Common side-effects that our customers feel are nausea or lose bowels for a time or flulike symptoms. If these symptoms occur, reduce the dose of bloodroot capsules and give your body the chance to adjust.
Other symptoms may include the pulling sensations or discomfort in your body.