- Take a picture of the skin lesion to track the progress easily.
- Start with a skin test: Apply a small amount of Bloodroot Salve to a small part of your healthy skin. Let it stay for 24 hours. Minimal redness or itching is expected. If there are no adverse reactions, start with the treatment.
- It is important to take note that the whole treatment regimen must be completed. Abruptly stopping can lead to unpleasant reactions.
- Always wash and dry your hands before preparation of the solution. Also, wash and exfoliate the part of the skin to be treated.
- Stir the Bloodroot Salve using a toothpick, or similar tool, making sure it is clean. If the solution is too dry, add a small amount of water and stir until the solution is smooth.
Application of Bloodroot Salve:
- Apply Bloodroot Salve over the lesion, at least 2mm thick. The maximum diameter should be 20mm (use a ruler if necessary).
- Leave the solution for 24 hours and cover with a bandage or dressing. You can use gauze or paper tape.
- In case the solution detaches from the skin, re-apply. You can shower normally; make sure to re-apply the Bloodroot Salve afterward.
- After 24 hours, if there are no inflammatory reactions, remove the solution by washing it with water.
- If you’re unsatisfied with the result, re-apply the Bloodroot salve after 1-2 days, following the same process mentioned above.
Get the PDF!
The PDF document is more comprehensive and easy to print: https://www.zenithherbal.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/BloodrootSalveInstructionsApril2017.pdf
If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to us. We wish you healthy skin with the help of Zenith Herbal Bloodroot Salve.
Irregular and interesting news from the world of bloodroot and alternative healing.
Hints, pointers, how-to’s and suggestions.
Free to your mailbox!