Zen Skin Healing Balm and After-Care (1/4 Fl Oz)
Formulated for use during and after salve treatments
This is a special 100% organic and handmade balm. It that takes three days and lots of love to make.
- It is antibiotic, antifungal, and antiviral.
- It is moisturizing, soothing, healing, and protective, and can relieve pain.
- Organic Coconut Oil and Shea Butter form the basis. They hydrate (Source) and repair (Source).
- Organic Beeswax is a full of Vitamin A and results in improved skin cell development (Source)
- Cayenne Pepper for pain relief (Source). Don't worry, it doesn't burn.
- Goldenseal, produced in a sustainable manner, for Antibacterial effect (Source).
- Vitamin E is an antioxidant, which means that it can stop or reverse the damage that free radicals cause to cells (Source)
- Frankincense strengthens and tightens the skin (Source)
- Myrrh is also antioxidant, and has antiviral properties (Source)
The balm also works wonderfully as a night cream for dry and cracked skin, but is primarily intended for healing after Bloodroot Salve treatment.
All ingredients are carefully sourced to be USDA certified 100% organic. Made in the USA.
Uses Of Zen Healing Balm:
- During and After Salve Treatment: If you're currently or just finished using Zenith Herbal's Bloodroot Salve for mole removal or skin cancer, use the Zen Healing Balm for reduced scarring and faster healing. Bloodroot products are known for its healing properties for skin conditions such as wart removal, mole removal, or even benign skin tumors. The Zen Healing Balm has antibacterial and antiviral properties that help prevent any infection after salve the treatment. Furthermore, its natural moisturizing ingredients that contain essential oils help in soothing, protecting, and promoting faster regrowth of the new skin layer.
- Face Moisturizer For All Skin Types: The Zen Healing balm is popularly used as a facial moisturizer for all skin types. Other facial moisturizers, especially those made with harsh chemicals, can cause further damage to sensitive skin. Unlike the Zen Healing Balm that is made from natural ingredients that can soothe your dry skin.
- Reduce Skin Flare-Ups: The Zen Healing Balm is used for active phases of skin flare-ups. This manifests as itchy, sore, or experiencing a burning sensation. The Zen Healing Balm is amazing to reduce skin issues for everyone, regardless of age and skin type. Many people use it to treat skin flare-ups caused by skin diseases such as eczema, psoriasis, rosacea, and any other chronic skin conditions.
- Fly away and Frizzy Hair: As mentioned, the Zen Healing Balm is used from head to toe, literally. You can use the healing balm to prevent frizzy, flyaway, and greasy hair.
- For Cuticle Repair: Your cuticles in both hands and feet are delicate areas. Due to the lack of air moisture and prolonged exposure to dry indoor heat, your cuticles may become dry, flaky, cracked, or peeling in dry or cold months. You can use the Zen Healing Balm to prevent and treat cuticle problems.
Zen Healing Balm Ingredients and Its Benefits
What makes the Zen Healing Balm of Zenith Herbal Products different from others? The answer is simple: it is made with love from natural ingredients. Each ingredient was studied tediously to create the perfect solution of a natural healing balm. Here are the ingredients and some of its known benefits:
This is the key ingredient in the Zen Healing Balm because it effectively reduces the pain caused by inflammation and preventing instances of bleeding after salve treatment.
The Zen Healing Balm contains coconut oil that aids in wound healing, especially after salve treatment. Coconut oil contains fatty acids and high concentrations of monolaurin. As a result, it has antimicrobial effects, reduces the risk of infection, and promotes faster wound healing.
Shea butter is found in many organic beauty products and balms. It can fade scars, moisturize chapped skin or lips, prevent stretch marks, heal sunburned, peeled, and cracked skin.
This is a necessary ingredient for salves and healing balms. When beeswax is mixed with shea butter and essential oils, they act as a moisture barrier in the skin. It helps in protecting the skin from drying out. Also, it enables the salve to soak in for those who use the healing balm during or after salve treatment.
The goldenseal found in the Zen Healing Balm treats skin rashes, wound infections, skin ulcers, eczema, acne, blisters, itching, and cold sores. Aside from being used as a skin balm, goldenseal is also used as a mouthwash to treat mouth ulcers—also, an eyewash for eye infections or pink eye.
The Zen Healing Balm also contains Vitamin E. As we all know, it's rich in antioxidants which promote skin health and treat sunburned skin.
Frankincense is a tree native in India, Farida, and the Middle East. There are limited frankincense trees in the world, so this is expensive and has a high demand. The frankincense helps in rejuvenating the skin, reduce stretch marks, and fade away scars. Also, since it has antibacterial properties, it can prevent pores from being clogged and prevents oily skin.
Myrrh aids in skin wound healing, fight microbes and prevents infection. This ingredient is also used to treat athlete's feet.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
You may also like…
Bloodroot Product Bundle (Salve + Healing Balm)$7.88 – $38.80
Bloodroot Capsules (Triple Strength) with Cat’s Claw and Papaya! 300mg$44.80
Bloodroot Salve with DMSO (Deep Tissue) in Glass Jar, 25ml, Free Domestic Shipping$38.80
Capsule Filling Machine, 100 holes, Size “O” with Tamping Tool$37.50