Remember that c***** is a disease that is just a chapter of your life, not the whole story. You always have the option to go about your c***** treatment, which means you can also opt for alternative c***** treatments. After all, you have nothing to lose if you try. In this post, you will learn alternative ways to treat c*****, which you can do at home without breaking the bank.
Photo Credit Marco Verch (Flickr)
Complementary and Alternative Medicine (CAM)
Complementary and Alternative Medicine (CAM) are practices or medicinal products used to treat a disease that is not the standard protocols of medical practice. Examples of these are acupuncture, relaxation techniques, and herbal medicines.
Many c***** patients resort to CAM to help ease the unpleasant side effects of c***** treatments such as chemotherapy. In addition, CAM can help reduce the emotional distress related to stress and feel they are taking control of their lives.
CAM works differently for everyone. For instance, relaxation techniques can help ease nausea for some c***** patients caused by chemotherapy. In contrast, others may resort to herbal medicines to relieve nausea. Speaking of herbal medicines, there are other herbal medicines used in CAM.
As for c***** CAM treatments, bloodroot products is popular as well. Although, more research is needed to back this claim. It can come in two forms: capsule for internal c***** and topical solution for skin c***** . Why are bloodroot products famously thought of as alternative c***** treatments? Many positive studies and first-hand experience of c***** patients states:
In the recent study of the National Library of Medicine entitled Dermatologic uses of bloodroot: a review and reappraisal, it states:
Recent preclinical studies have concluded that sanguinarine, the active component of bloodroot, shows positive evidence of being an efficacious treatment for skin c***** at micromolar doses.
Alternative C***** Treatments You Can Try
Without further ado, here are the natural and alternative c***** treatments you can try at home without causing a dent in your wallet. It helps if you tried as many alternative methods of healing c*****. What do you have to lose? These are harmless ways that can help your emotional, mental and physical health.
- Acupuncture Treatment: This alternative treatment involves the insertion of tiny needles in specific points of the body. It is a traditional Chinese practice for thousands of years and is known to relieve pain, remove negative energy, and trigger healing responses. Many c***** patients resort to acupuncture to relieve nausea caused by chemotherapy.
- Relaxation Techniques: Relaxation techniques, combined with meditation, visualization exercises, and deep breathing exercises. These are methods to manage pain related to c*****. It can help with relieving fatigue and help c***** patients sleep better.
- Aromatherapy: Fragrant oils used in aromatherapy can induce calming sensations for c***** patients. Lavender oils used during a massage or added to bathwater helps in relieving pain, nausea, and stress in c***** patients.
- Herbal Medicines: Many herbal medicines are believed to be alternative methods in healing c*****. Some of the most popular herbal medicines are bloodroot, combined with cat’s claw and papaya extracts.
- Bloodroot: Bloodroot, with the active ingredient called sanguinarine, is believed as a potential inhibitor or kills c***** cells in the body while saving the healthy ones.
- Cat’s Claw: On the other hand, a cat’s claw protects the body from abnormally low white blood cell counts as an effect of chemotherapy in c***** patients. Also, certain studies show that a cat’s claw helps inhibit the growth of specific c***** cells.
- Papaya’s Extract: Moreover, papaya extracts are believed to kill c***** cells and prevent c***** cells from spreading.
Please do not let c***** take the best part of your life. There are many alternative c***** treatments you can do at home without costing too much. In addition to the alternative ways to treat c***** mentioned above, make sure to add lifestyle changes to your daily routine. Such as eating healthy, being active, staying positive, and have that fighting spirit!
Are you more interested in bloodroot products? Here at Zenith Herbal, we’re all about bloodroots. Check out our page to know more about Bloodroot Capsules and Bloodroot Salve with DSMO. Don’t forget to read our other blogs about bloodroot check out the benefits of bloodroot.